We thrive here in this domain for nature's greatest challenge. Here within our border lies a blanket of snow and a long season of winter, where it begins!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beyond The Den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 pm

She raises her head and glances over again "Well, for this is my home, if you're willing to stay here.."
She blinked slowly allowing her cranium to rest below her haunches, she seemed rather content at the time, until she heard movement in the background. She peered up and spotted a dark figured wolf approaching, she flicked her tail slightly and spoken "Well it seems you have a friend?" She asked warily, not sure if these wolves were together, or rather acquaintances. She let out a deep breath then inhaled again deeply, finding that they're staring at her. "So, are you willing to stay here..?" she asked with a certain approach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snowdriftedplains.forumotion.com
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 am

Ember flicks her ears and thinks~i would like to stay, but i will wait and see what Skylark would like to do. Besides the question wasn't directed at me~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:50 pm

The corner of my mouth twitches ever so slightly into a smile. I study the she-wolf; She seems sincere enough.
"More then willing." I reply calmly. I glance back at Ember. I don't doubt she'll want to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

After a moment of silence she reveals her lips paired and stretches a smile "Well you're more than welcome to stray along and you too, if you'd like?" she peered over again at the black wolf, awaiting to hear if she is willing to stay as well. As a cool breeze stirs by lightly, stirring up the blanket of snow, as the clouds have passed along the mountain tops.
Back to top Go down
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Ember looks at the wolf. " I would love to stay, if you will have me here." She thinks about all the packs who rejected her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

She nods slowly and responds "You're welcome within my territory" she smiles slightly then tilts her head "What is your name, by the way?" She then speaks after "Both of you actually"
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:14 pm

I glanced over her one more time before answering. She seems fine;
"Skylark." I answer, then asking, "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 pm

"Ember", i say, looking at the wolf. "As Skylark said, whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 pm

She flicks her lobe slightly and nods again before responding "Skylark and Ember huh? Well I'm Roxanne" she sits up and arches her back turning slowly still looking over at them "Welcome to your new domain!" she exclaims as a sharp breeze stirs by, brushing passed the frost layered trees.
Back to top Go down
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Ember smiled slightly at the words" Your new Domain" because she never had a place to call her own before. " So Roxanne", she said, testing the name in her mouth," What now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

She glanced around then looked over at shortly after the breeze stirred by "Well, what are your skills?" she felt wary of the newcomers and if they have what it takes. "As well as what you like to do, and if training is needed I can help you with anything".
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:02 pm

I rolled my eyes. Domain. Gosh, how formal could this wolf, Roxanne, get? What are your skills? Training? I nearly scoffed at the thought. As if we were pups and she were a mother. I pressed my lips together, eyeing Roxanne.
"Well, I seem to have and undying ability to point me in the direction of some patronizing, formal ding-dongs." Mmm. No one ever called me a charmer. "As i'm sure you've noticed, I also have the skill to turn others away from me because of my, and I quote, 'prickly personality.'"
Did you really expect more from me? I'm sure you cringe at the thought of such words, but trust me, I toned down my retort. I would rather have some choice words to describe this place, instead of 'patronizing' 'formal' and 'ding-dongs'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Ember sighed." Well, back in the forest i was really good at sneaking around..." she glanced at the snow then shrugged." I don't know how good i would be now though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

She peered up with her lobes back along her cranium "As well with this territory, I assure you, you'll get lost" she shook out her pelt diligently, "If you think you can thrive here, survival is the key, unless you'd rather be along the lines of a lower rank independent, it might rather suit you" she glared off and on, then turned facing the other, who was recognized as Ember, having a slight stance she responded, "Well if that's what you like and tend to do best, you can start patrolling the east and northern boundaries here, nothing really to look for, but there is always something lurking near" she grunted and turned walking towards the gathered trees.
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 pm

I rolled my eyes with a scoff. I didn't hide the snarl in my words. "Well, Miss Roxanne, I've definitely survived for the year or so I've been on my own, so I don't think I need you to tell me what to do. What suits me is not your business, and I think maybe you should shut your mouth before you embarres yourself by saying something else stupid." What? No one ever called me nice, a charmer, or nothing of the sort. I do as I want, and reply as I want. Apparently this would be quite a clash: Me against Roxanne. Mmm, good. I liked a challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:08 pm

She took the females attitude to the extension and walked over towards, my tail curled along my lower rear, with a sharp snarl escaping, 'You seem the type of wolf who interrogates others huh? By you're strut and tone you seem like the wolf who has what it takes." She smirked a grin, her enamels baring from her maw, standing aside the female awaiting her presence. She eyes the female with a glare "Come at me then"
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 pm

I smirked, facing down Roxanne. I swept my dark eyes over her. I was quite tempted to jump at her, but who knew if her lean body wasn't a sign of weakness, but of whipcord muscles and a fierce determination? I resorted to words, for the moment.
"What it takes to annoy the dung out of you? Then the answer is yes. This scene is quite typical, actually. Wolves who call themselves alphas don't scare me. They're just another one of us, maybe scared, maybe stupid, maybe annoying. They just strut around with their title, inflicting their dominance on others. And this is what you're doing right this very second, Aloha Roxanne." I spat the last two words. I sized her up: I wasn't sure if she was fast or strong, enduring or maybe a mix of both. I started to circle her, like well...a wolf on its prey. My eyes were glowing with a taunt, a challenge. I circled round the she-wolf, every once in awhile lunged for her fur, then stepping back as she whirled, following my path. I finally paused, Ember behind me. I shoved forward, past her, jostling her aside. I whirled to face her, eyes challenging.
"So? Are we gonna fight? Or are you gonna try to 'dominate' me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Ember watched all this with a slightly amused look, not on either of the wolves side. " Well?," she prompted Roxanne." What'cha gonna do?" She sat down and curled her tail around her legs, watching the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:10 pm

She snorts and flicked her tail defiantly "As if any others may be the same, though I do at least keep my pack in line, therefore no one kills each other, unless taunted" Her hackles rose upon her shoulder blades and main back, as she examined the females stance and posture. She was uncertain of her past and her abilities, though she tempted to find out, walking towards with her head below her haunches circling the she wolf slowly, with a wary eye. Her canines were bared, as she gave out a low grunt, her fore paws lightly touching the terrain as her digits scrape at the earth, showing she's in command and doesn't tolerate wolves who conceive her. She stopped and turned her back, glaring out towards the plateau, "If you have what it takes to take on an experienced canid, take your shot!" she snarled and swirled around, the snow dashed into the air as she moved her paws swiftly half way and facing the wolf up close, ready to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

I raked my gaze over Roxanne. I'd be in plenty of fights in my life. I was not timid or scared. I fought bravely, fiercely, and I fought to win. It was rare I fought to kill, but I did what needed to be done.
"Fine then." I spat. "Your going to regret ever saying those words, you pig." I lunged forward, fangs bared into a snarl, claws outstretched. I took a hard swipe at the side of her head, intending to rake my claws down the side of her face. Or maybe just smack some sense into her. I wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 pm

She jolted feeling the swipe rake along her frame, she snarled snapping her jaws repeatedly at the females flank, she knew the female wouldn't be easy to throw off nor to make her flee, but she gave it her all and spread her maw and nipped at her lower jaw. Her fangs bared and seeped through the fur that torn some flesh. She was defiantly standing the wolfs height, intimidating her moves.
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I felt her teeth dig in my fur, the spread of pain from the spot. I ignored the blood dripping down my chest fur, making a lunge into Roxanne. I wasn't a huge wolf, but I was a bit bigger then her. I slammed into her, aiming to knock her off balance. My claws were outstretched, and I felt them hit fur, unsure whether I made a scratch or gaping wound. I bared my fangs, tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am

She grunted a growl feeling the abrupt shove towards her, her paws staggered a bit in the thin snow, though she withstand her balance. She peered over at the wolfs stance then she attempted her move now, and took her weight and pinned the wolf in the snow. The snow floated up as she pinned her, then she bit the wolfs jaw as more of a warning.
Back to top Go down
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 am

I snarled as Roxanne jumped on me, and wriggled in the snow. I ignored the pain, knowing I wouldn't ever give up. I let myself go limp, as if submitting, hoping she would let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 pm

She lessened her jaw line slightly, recognizing the wolfs strength weaken out, she licks her maw and glares at the wolf uncertainly, her lips still curled and her jaw still wide with her enamels bared at the wolfs flank. Her tail flicks with temptation to draw her attention elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Den
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Drifted Plains Pack :: Roleplay Information and Details :: Within Our Territory-
Jump to: