We thrive here in this domain for nature's greatest challenge. Here within our border lies a blanket of snow and a long season of winter, where it begins!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beyond The Den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

I let my mouth twist into a smirk as Roxanne lessened the strength holding me down, and I shot upwards, teeth bared into a snarl. I smashed into Roxanne, knowing that must unbalance her. I sunk my teeth into her lower scruff, a position where she couldn't bite me, but I wouldn't do any permanent damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 pm

She jumps back then lands in the snow on her side growling, she twists her body trying to have a release in the wolfs jaws, though as defence she kicks at skylarks vulnerable belly. Her limbs are angled at her lower torso, as she shook her head with a quick flick snapping at her fore paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snowdriftedplains.forumotion.com
Skylark

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 pm

I winced as Roxanne's paws battered my stomach, but I kept my grip, sinking my teeth further into her scruff. I shook her hard, snarling and growling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Shuffles my paws with a yowl, as I toss and turn in the snow, preparing my weight and thrashes against growling in my lower tone, turning my head and biting at her fore legs with an intense angle of my jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snowdriftedplains.forumotion.com
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Pads along the exposed domain, paws treading through the snow. She glances around grunting, as she paces steadily towards the tree line. She cuffed her ears and paused, hearing distant but near growls and snarls echoing. She flicked her tail and raised her head defining this act as if a fight broke loose. She lowers her head and merges into the trees hearing the wolves close by, shuffling on the ground, as she emerges one side she spots them in the distance. She watches with her twin pools examining the two. "Seems like they're fighting for a Guru" she questions herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Ember turns away from the fight and sees a wolf standing a ways away. Slowly she pads towards the wolf, her black fur matted with snow and her eyes gleaming. When she gets close she sits and curls her tail around her legs. " Who are you?", she questioned firmly, her tone even, not kind and weak, not demanding or mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 pm

She sat down as she rested her gaze. Her nostrils flare as she spots a wolf approaching, She glares and stood up slowly as her eyes focus on the presence closely. She didn't find the wolf as a threat though she still was uncertain. As she flicked her tail unknowingly, her hackles rose a bit along her mane."I should be asking you the same question" she grunted aloud, her body was at a calm stance but she was unaware of this wolfs actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Ember just sighed and turned around. She slowly walked away, her fur a dark blot on the snow. She burst into a run. Maybe this pack isnt right for me, she thought. She ran until she was out of sight, never to be seen again(maybe XD).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Den   

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Den
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Drifted Plains Pack :: Roleplay Information and Details :: Within Our Territory-
Jump to: